In Manville, Rhode Island
Since 1973, The Holiday Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center provides rehabilitation services for individuals who have experienced a disabling illness or injury. Many of our patients are seniors but we also have rehabilitation programs for adults of all ages that may be recovering from surgery and need short-term care, or have a disability that requires long-term care. Families and caregivers who need help from time to time or are looking to take a short break from caring for a loved one, also trust our Rehabilitation Center to fill the gap.
What Makes The Holiday Your Ideal Rehabilitation Center in Rhode Island?
We are a family-owned business with trained staff that has served here for many years. Our level of care and commitment is extraordinary. In addition, we highly encourage family involvement and participation in the treatment, providing patient and family education on the rehabilitation process and post-discharge needs.
Below are the key reasons why families bring their loved ones to our rehabilitation center and refer us to their friends and family:
- Experienced rehabilitation specialists with a wide and varied background in all aspects of therapy – hospital to home
- Caring and committed therapy professionals who assess the “whole patient”, to provide physical, emotional, and spiritual rehabilitative care
- Rehabilitation services provided up to 7 days a week
- Spacious, bright and well – equipped gym space
- State of the art rehabilitation equipment, including recumbent bike, stepper, electric parallel bars, balance retraining system, etc.
- Current modalities to assist with pain/edema reduction and strengthening – including laser and electrical stimulation
- Complete kitchen space to practice homemaking skills
- Individualized care based on each patient’s specific needs. We identify the patient’s functional level prior to illness/hospitalization, current abilities and barriers, and patient’s/family’s goals in order to return to home setting.
- While we take care of our patients’ daily care requirements, we also offer a host of exciting, well-planned activities and excellent dining arrangements at The Holiday Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.
Laughter – the Best Medicine!
Through compassionate care in a friendly, warm environment, we help patients maximize their independence so they can start adapting and rebuilding their lives. Often, the rehabilitation process involves a lot of hard work for our patients and it is not always easy to continue without becoming overwhelmed. We believe that laughter can make things easier. Our patients eagerly look forward to “gym time”. It allows them the opportunity to work with a peer group, be encouraged, stay motivated, and above all, to laugh.
Take a Virtual Photo Tour to see what our Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Manville, Rhode Island has to offer.
Have questions? Visit our FAQ page to find out more about The Holiday or contact us today to request a consultation and book a tour.