The Holiday Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Manville, Rhode Island
Our Family Provides the Care Your Loved Ones Need
The Holiday Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Manville is a family-owned business serving Northern Rhode Island since 1973. Our staff consists of a dedicated professional team with significant longevity spanning across decades. The Holiday offers short term rehabilitation after a surgery, illness and extended hospital stays. We serve our patients with compassion, dignity and respect. Our family looks after your family with the dedication and commitment that we would provide to our own family members.
The Holiday Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is located in a beautiful, comfortable, seven-acre setting in Manville, Rhode Island. We are easily accessible from Route 99, just a short distance from Providence. Our community is within minutes from Landmark Hospital and local pharmacies.
Originally designed as a retirement community, The Holiday has spacious common areas with high ceilings, unique lines, and, a cozy atmosphere. We offer many services and amenities that help keep our patients and residents at their maximum levels of independence.
- New in 2015! We have the one of the biggest and best equipped rehab centers in Rhode Island. Offering almost 2000 square feet of gym space, our gleaming new gym has all the amenities needed to help our patients recover and work towards regaining their strength and energy.
- Our huge activities and events room has been updated with the latest video and audio equipment, for your enjoyment of movies, concerts, and, other community events.
- Is safety a concern? The Holiday has you covered. Check out these unique safety features that will allow you the peace of mind knowing you can relax in safety:
- One level living with no elevators or stairs to worry about.
- Whole house generator that powers every light, outlet and switch. If the power goes out, our generator will ensure your lifestyle doesn’t skip a beat.
- Our community is fully equipped with sprinklers, for your safety.
- There is a separate wing designed to cater specifically to our short term residents.
- We have a comfortable, large dining room and a smaller, home-like dining room.
With our in-house team of therapists and our dedicated nursing staff, our patients and residents are given the best care possible. The amenities we offer are designed to make your stay in our center as comfortable and convenient as possible. Our goal is to provide a sense of security, fellowship and community. We believe that all residents are to be treated as unique individuals with dignity and respect at all times. As residents always do best when families are involved, we encourage you to participate in their care and treatment and visit as often as you can.
Amenities at The Holiday include:
- Private and Semi Private Rooms
- Physical, Speech, and Occupational Therapies available up to 7 days a week
- Comprehensive and individualized care planning
- High ratio of staff-to-resident care
- Flexible and unrestricted visiting hours
- Hair salon and Barber
- Personal laundry services
- Restaurant Style Dining
- Home evaluations
Take a Virtual Photo Tour to see what we have to offer.
Have questions about the care available at The Holiday Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center? Visit our FAQ page to find out more or contact us today to request information and book a tour.
Some of Our Videos
Contact The Holiday Retirement Residence