The Holiday Retirement Community in West Hartford, Connecticut
A Home Away from Home for Your Loved Ones
The Holiday Retirement Community of West Hartford, Connecticut is a family-owned business with over 45 years experience serving individuals with different needs. Every member of our staff treats each resident with the highest level of care and respect. It’s one of the key aspects that is often found lacking in other, larger chains of retirement communities. When you entrust us with the care of your loved ones, rest assured that our family will look after your family, so you won’t have to worry anymore.
The Holiday Retirement Community is conveniently located in a safe area in the beautiful heart of Connecticut – West Hartford.
- You can reach us easily from I-84 and I-91.
- Local attractions nearby include West Hartford Center / Blueback Square.
- We are within minutes from 3 major medical facilities as well as 2 pharmacies.
- The town’s bus line is a walking distance of less than half a block.
- World famous Elizabeth Park is also just down the street and is a great place to visit.
The Holiday lets your parents enjoy a never-ending vacation. They will enjoy being treated like they are at an all-inclusive hotel in their own home. Retirement does not have to be dull, boring or lonely. We offer all the services and amenities they require while making new friends and feeling completely at home.
Our monthly rent includes:
- A spacious studio—move from your own home into your own home!
- Individually controlled heat/air conditioning
- Friendly staff available to assist you 24×7
- Two buzzers in every room to call for a staff member in case of an emergency
- 3 delicious, freshly prepared meals served every day
- Fun and entertaining activities to promote physical and mental stimulation
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services, including personal laundry!
- All utilities (except phone line)
- Cable television
Take a Virtual Photo Tour to see what we have to offer.
Does your loved one have a pet they would like to bring along? No problem! However, just like our admission process for residents, we require that any pet be appropriate for our building, and that the resident be able to fully take care of it.
Are there any favorite pieces of furniture and cherished belongings your loved ones want in their new home? If these fit safely within the room, bring them along! We encourage you to bring any furniture and belongings that will make your new home more comfortable and very much like the one you are used to.