Let Your Retired Loved Ones Enjoy Independent Living
The Holiday in West Hartford, Connecticut is A Safe and Comfortable Community for Seniors
- Will your loved one have to give up an active and independent lifestyle after retirement?
- Are you worried about the physical and emotional care needs for your aging loved one?
- Do your seniors spend days alone because you cannot stay home to keep them company?
Book a tour or find out more now.Call 860-233-8208 Today!
Benefits of Independent Living Care at The Holiday in West Hartford, Connecticut
Retirement does not have to mean a lonely, inactive and boring lifestyle for your seniors. At The Holiday Retirement Community of West Hartford, your loved ones will feel like they are on a permanent vacation. They can take in the joy and relaxation of retirement without the anxiety and loneliness of being away from home and family. They will be treated like they are at an all-inclusive hotel. Rest assured that our family will look after your family.
Why Choose Our Independent Living Community Over In-Home Care?
It can be overwhelming to try and provide round-the-clock and the best quality of care for your aging loved one. You may be able to afford in-home care, but will it mean that your seniors are treated with dignity, compassion and love? How will you ensure they are always safe and comfortable even when you are not around? Find the right solution in our independent living community – The Holiday.
- We are a family-owned business serving individuals with different needs for over 45 years.
- Our community is located in a safe area in the beautiful heart of Connecticut – West Hartford.
- Many of the services provided by in-home care agencies are available to your loved one here at The Holiday, plus, we have caring and familiar staff looking after your parent.
- It can cost up to three times as much (on average) to hire in-home care, which only provides 8 hours of service each day.
- With 24-hour staffing, there is someone available to assist your loved ones as well as keep them safe and comfortable.
Fun Activities and Excellent Dining at The Holiday
With a wide range of mental and physical activities to help seniors stay healthy, your loved ones will never be bored or lonely. Fresh and delicious meals served daily will see to their nutritional and dietary requirements.
Below are some activities your loved ones will enjoy at The Holiday:
- Games and Movies
- Exercise routines – Yoga And Stretching as well as Spa Days
- Birthday parties
- Holiday related activities (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, etc.)
- Visiting entertainers and performers
- And more!
Have questions about Independent Living at The Holiday? Contact us today to request a consultation and book a tour.
Book a Tour at The Holiday Retirement.
Call Us at 860-233-8208