Your Senior’s Golden Years Can Be like a Wonderful Holiday
Comfort, Convenience and Loving Care for Seniors at Wyndemere Woods
- Are daily chores becoming a challenge for your loved one?
- Is it increasingly difficult for your senior to take care of simple tasks such as bathing, dressing and seeing to their personal hygiene?
- Does your loved one seem to be withdrawn and reluctant to participate in social activities?
Benefits of Assisted Living at Wyndemere Woods in Woonsocket, Rhode Island
Your senior wants to enjoy an independent retirement lifestyle, but you are worried about their safety and comfort. In-home care may help them with routine chores and daily activities, however, you also want your seniors to feel loved and cared for. Your family and your loved senior will benefit from the compassionate care we provide.
- At Wyndemere Woods in Woonsocket, Rhode Island, our family takes care of your family.
- To make them feel at home, a wide range of services and amenities are available to our residents.
- We are a well-established community offering a cozy, home-like atmosphere with round-the-clock staffing.
- To keep seniors active and entertained, we have daily, fun activities for residents.
- Fresh, nutritious and delicious food with a choice of entrées is served three times a day.
We Promote Overall Wellness through Ongoing Health Monitoring
At Wyndemere Woods, we help keep seniors active and healthy but we also have a Health Monitoring Program to ensure overall wellness.
- A free, pre-admission assessment done in your home or here by our Registered Nurse
- A registered nurse reviews each resident’s medical history before designing an individual health care plan
- 24×7 staffing plus an emergency medical alert system in each apartment
- An exercise and diet program personalized to suit your loved one’s needs
- Transportation to medical appointments is arranged on a pre-scheduled basis
Book a Tour at Wyndemere Woods Today.
Call Us at 401-762-4226