Benefits of an Independent Retirement Living Lifestyle
The comfortable, secure and socially active lifestyle of an independent living community is attracting many seniors who are considering a better life outside their current home. Modern retirement residences like The Holiday in West Hartford, Connecticut are equipped with all the services and amenities your heart desires, while still providing a cozy, home-like atmosphere.
Here are the top 5 reasons why more retirees are choosing to spend their golden years in an independent retirement community.
- Senior-friendly accommodation: Designed with convenient access and safety of seniors in mind, living accommodations and communal areas are easy to navigate. Some retirement homes, like our facility in Woonsocket, Rhode Island offer aging in place options which accommodate escalating needs for adults requiring greater assistance.
- Stress-free living: Moving to an independent living facility in West Hartford takes away the responsibilities of home ownership. You do not have to worry about utility bills, property taxes and HOA or home and car maintenance responsibilities. You will finally have the time to do the things you like as well as pursue new hobbies and interests.
- Services and amenities: From well-appointed accommodations to delicious and nutritious meals, spacious recreation rooms for exercise routines, a movie theatre, and more; you can live your golden years in style. Laundry and cleaning services can also be included in your low monthly fee.
- Entertainment and social activities: Community and social interaction is essential to a healthy, happy and fulfilling retired life. Our independent living community offers plenty of scheduled activities and entertainment to help you live an active life. From engaging daily activities to outdoor excursions, onsite entertainment, spa days, conversations and card games with other residents, there are many opportunities to mix and mingle, make new friends and build rewarding relationships.
- Assistance available if required: Although these retirement facilities support an independent lifestyle, assistance is just a call away in an emergency. This gives seniors and their families peace of mind.
With services and amenities varying from one retirement home to another, we recommend exploring available options to make an informed choice. Visiting the different senior communities is the best way to determine whether you or your loved one will like to live there.
Seniors enjoy exciting, happy and fulfilled lives at The Holiday independent living community in West Hartford, Connecticut. A full range of services and well-planned daily activities cater to diverse interests and give you plenty of opportunity to socialize and be active. We strive to make you feel totally comfortable in your new home.
Give us a call at 860-233-8208 to learn more about the services and amenities we provide at our independent living facility in West Hartford, Connecticut. Fill out this online form to book a tour.