Warm, Friendly Service by 24-Hour Staff at Wyndemere Woods
Assisted and Independent Living Community in Woonsocket, Rhode Island
We all want our family members to be happy and comfortable throughout their lives. Even though you may want to, it’s not possible to care for your loved ones around the clock as they age. The biggest advantage of assisted and independent living at Wyndemere Woods in Woonsocket, Rhode Island is that your loved ones are never alone. Whether they need help with basic, daily chores such as bathing and dressing or more specialized care, our 24-hour staffing helps take care of their every need. The longevity of our caring and compassionate staff provides our residents daily comfort.
Wyndemere Woods is a family-owned and operated business; we are not part of a corporate chain. Why is this beneficial to our residents and their families? Over three generations spanning 45 years, our family has the experience to provide assisted and independent living care services with the perfect balance of love, care, efficiency and professionalism. It makes all the difference.
Why Choose Our Assisted and Independent Living Community?
If you are weighing your options to choose between an in-home care agency and a senior living community, ask these three important questions:
- Will the same, friendly and caring staff look after your loved one day after day?
- Will your loved one enjoy a comfortable home, professional care, delicious food and utilities for less (on average) than the cost of a home health aide for 8 hours a day?
- Will your loved one enjoy good company and a mix of physical and mental activities on a daily basis?
- Will your loved ones be able to “age in place” without having to move from an Independent Living to an Assisted Living community in a different location?
If you bring your loved one to Wyndemere Woods, the answer to all the above questions is a resounding ‘YES’! Why choose in-home care when you can ensure a happy, comfortable life for your loved one in a warm, home-like environment?
Affordable, all-inclusive rates include the following services at our assisted and independent living community:
- Round-the-clock, friendly staff to help you.
- Lively, fun-filled activities for residents to stay active.
- Freshly prepared, delicious food with a choice of entrées—served three times a day in a beautiful dining room.
- Local transportation to medical appointments, shops, banks, and other places of common interest on a pre-scheduled basis.
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week protection. This includes direct access to assistance through an emergency call button system, as well as routine rounds of all floors by our staff.
- Weekly housekeeping service includes carpet vacuuming, bathroom cleaning, changing bed linens and furniture dusting.
- Utilities: heat, air conditioning, water, and electricity are included.
- Routine and emergency building repairs, lawn care, snow removal, refuse removal, window cleaning, general upkeep of the building and grounds is all taken care of.
- Linen service: includes weekly cleaning of your sheets and towels. Residents have complimentary use of our laundry facilities to clean their personal clothing. These facilities are conveniently located on each floor in the building.
- A well-planned preventive health care program includes exercise, health awareness/education and health monitoring (more information below).
- On-site beauty parlor and barber shop
- Country store
- Guest-room for visitors
- Many other facilities—see our Building Features page to know more
Health Monitoring Program for Residents
One of the inherent benefits of assisted and independent living at Wyndemere Woods is prompt attention to health-related problems. Our positive approach to wellness helps seniors lead an active, independent life. We place the utmost importance on the health, safety and comfort of our residents. That is why we have in place a thorough health monitoring program.
Here are the program highlights:
- Free pre-admission assessment: Done in your home or at Wyndemere by our Registered Nurse.
- Emergency first response: Wyndemere Woods is staffed 24 hours a day. You will have an emergency medical alert system in your apartment to summon assistance in an emergency.
- Personalized exercise: Exercise program tailored to your needs, helping you maintain your flexibility and mobility.
- Special dietary monitoring: Professional dietician will ensure that meals are tailored to your medical requirements.
- Connection to an active community: A full calendar of activities and social interaction to make life more enjoyable.
- Wellness and care plan: Individualized attention to your health care needs. Our RN reviews each resident’s medical history and designs a comprehensive health care plan.
- Transportation to medical appointments: On a pre-scheduled basis, within a 10 mile radius of our community.
- Help with daily chores: Round-the-clock staff provides the support you need for independence, comfort and security.
Have questions about Assisted and Independent Living at Wyndemere Woods in Woonsocket, Rhode Island? Visit our FAQ page to find out more or contact us today to request a consultation and book a tour.