Your Assisted and Independent Living Community in Woonsocket, Rhode Island
Caring for Your Loved Ones… Just Like Family!
You may add several conveniences and safety features to your home, but what makes the biggest difference to your loved ones is the care and love of family members. In-home care may help them with routine chores and daily activities, but what you really want is for your seniors to feel loved and cared for—especially when you cannot be with them all the time.
Wyndemere Woods in Woonsocket, Rhode Island, offers both, independent and assisted living in a community where our family takes care of your family. Our staff will provide you with peace of mind so that you don’t need to worry about the well-being, comfort and happiness of your loved ones.
We are a family-owned business with over 45 years’ experience in the senior living industry. We are a close-knit and genial community where independent residents benefit from the ability to “age in place”. As they grow older and require assisted living services, they do not need to move to a different community.
There are no strangers in the Wyndemere community. Your loved ones will always be greeted with a smile and treated with love, respect and dignity. Unlike larger, corporately owned establishments where residents often get lost in the shuffle, we know our residents and care for them like family. With our small, homelike atmosphere, your loved one will become a part of our big, happy family. Our employees take the time to get to know each resident’s personal history, the story of who they are and what they like.
Many seniors want a sense of independence but still need assistance with everyday tasks. At Wyndemere Woods, we are able to help you with those so you never feel overwhelmed. Our staff will be here for you when you need help, no matter what time of day or night.
Wyndemere Woods Assisted and Independent Living Community was established by the Roy family in 1998.
We are located in a safe area within the historic city of Woonsocket, Rhode Island.
- You can reach us easily from Providence and Boston.
- We are close to Landmark Hospital.
- Full-service, handicapped accessible van for residents.
- We have an in-house country store as well as a beauty parlor / barber shop on site.
- There are shopping plazas, banks, churches and pharmacies in the neighborhood.
The Wyndemere Difference
Wyndemere Woods is the place where your loved ones can get all the help they need with daily activities and continue to live independently. It’s the place they will love to call home with our staff and other residents who become their extended family. If they ever start needing daily assistance, we offer assisted living in the same location so they don’t have to move.
All the services and amenities they require are available here and they will never be alone.
- Peace of mind with round-the-clock staffing
- Well-established community with a cozy, home-like atmosphere
- Residents are well looked after and treated with care and respect
- Three delicious, home cooked meals every day in our elegant dining room
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Wall-to-wall carpeting, furnishings and special touches to make residents truly feel “at home”
- Daily social activities and events onsite to keep residents engaged and active
- Utilities are included, except for telephone and cable
- Transportation to doctor appointments and local errands, plus occasional trips to restaurants and events
- Registered nurse on staff
- Health monitoring
- Individually controlled heat/air conditioning for each apartment
- Medical emergency switchboard and a call button system in each apartment
Take a Virtual Photo Tour and see a full list of building features.
Best Assisted Living Facility at Wyndemere Woods
Have questions about Independent and Assisted Living at Wyndemere Woods in Woonsocket, Rhode Island? Visit our FAQ page to find out more or contact us today to request a consultation and book a tour.