Assisted Living May Be Perfect for Your Loved One
If your loved one is independent but needs some help with daily tasks, then our assisted living facility in northern Rhode Island might be ideal. While you want to care for mom or dad personally, their growing needs can become overwhelming to manage on your own. Moving your parent to the right type of retirement living community will not only provide for their physical and social needs, but also give you peace of mind. After all, you want them to be as active as possible, remain safe and be able to get help when they require it.
Benefits of Assisted Living
Assisted living offers an independent, home-like environment and the option of additional assistance with personal tasks and medical services. Your loved one will still be able to live a dignified, enjoyable life within a care community that feels like home.
How to Choose the Right Assisted Living Facility in Rhode Island?
Assisted living facilities in Rhode Island may offer different amenities and services. Here are some important points to consider while making your decision.
- What are the services available onsite to residents?
- What type of living accommodations will best suit your loved one—a house, an apartment or a single room?
- What is the level of help your parent requires? Determine whether they need just some assistance with everyday chores and personal care or round-the-clock supervision. Also be sure to make provisions for changing needs. An ageing-in-place option is ideal.
- Determine what your parent or family can afford. Make a budget. Ask about the different payment options a facility offers.
- Take your loved one on a tour to give them an idea of the place as well as determine if they will be happy living there.
At Wyndemere Woods Independent and Assisted Living Community in Woonsocket, Rhode Island, we care for your loved one just as we would our own. Our retirement living community is like a close-knit family where mom or dad will always be treated with love and respect. Our trained staff members take the time to get to know your loved ones and are dedicated to meeting their needs. Your parents will get just the kind of help they need to maintain an independent lifestyle. They will never be alone!
Let our Woonsocket, RI assisted living facility ease stress with your aging loved one. Call us today at 401-371-3220 for more information or to book a tour.