Advantages of The Holiday
A Retirement Community for Your Loved Ones
As more of our baby boomers are starting to or have already retired, it is certainly encouraging to see that some seniors are able to continue living independently. With improvements in healthcare, growing awareness of healthy eating and fitness habits, there are seniors in our society who are able to stay active and independent post-retirement.
And yet, we cannot forget that our multi-generational society has an undeniable need for inter-dependence. As a race, we share with other human beings and depend on each other from birth for the rest of our lives. If you and your family are thinking about how to care for the seniors in your life, consider ways to keep them safe and healthy. In addition, also remember that living independently can sometimes be lonely. Active living programs, regular exercise and the ability to mix and mingle with other people closer to their generation will help your seniors stay well physically and emotionally. How do you ensure this? A safe, comfortable and loving environment that makes all of this possible for your loved one is a retirement community.
What Makes The Holiday An Ideal Retirement Community for Your Loved Ones?
Consider These Key Advantages:
- Unlike chain facilities, we are family-owned and operated; our family cares for your family. Three generations of the Roy Family have served and cared for residents in our retirement communities like they were family.
- Our residents don’t feel like they are moving from their homes into a hospital-like environment. On the contrary, our communities are designed to look and feel like home with the comfort and care your loved ones enjoyed in their own home, living with family.
- Staff at all our locations are trained, professional and friendly, and most of them have been with us for many years. They love working here and it shows in the way that they look after our residents.
- You could hire a home care worker but what happens when there’s bad weather and they don’t show up? Or they are frequently late? Or leave before their shift is over? Or you can’t entirely trust them enough to leave them unsupervised with your loved one at home? Or your loved one is uncomfortable and has compatibility issues with the home care worker? You won’t have to worry about any of this at The Holiday—there is always someone here to look after your loved one, keeping them safe and comfortable.
- Our retirement communities are designed to allow a close-knit group of residents foster new relationships. Unlike large, sprawling facilities that some of the bigger chains operate out of, our buildings are small enough so residents don’t get lost, yet our rooms are spacious and offer the comforts of home.
- With recreation and dining facilities to keep residents eating healthy and staying active, The Holiday truly feels like a wonderful vacation!
- Housekeeping, laundry and other essential services are mostly all-inclusive, so there are no hidden fees.
- The Holiday is less expensive than standard home care services. More importantly, it is a much more enjoyable and safer place for your loved ones to retire with dignified, personalized and compassionate care.
All of these advantages and more are available to make your loved one’s stay at The Holiday retirement communities comfortable and safe.
The Holiday offers everything from Independent Living to Assisted Living to Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation. We have three locations in West Hartford, Connecticut, Manville and Woonsocket, Rhode Island to give your loved ones the attention and care they need.
Book a tour to visit our retirement communities or contact us for more information.