The Holiday Your Loved Ones Deserve
Let Our Family Care for Them
For three generations spanning more than 60 years, the Roy Family has served older adults and seniors with care and compassion. From Independent Living to Assisted Living to Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation, our locations in West Hartford, Connecticut, Manville and Woonsocket, Rhode Island give your loved ones The Holiday they deserve. You can take comfort and enjoy peace of mind knowing that your parent or loved one is not just well looked after, but in fact, treated like one of our own.
Allow our family to care for your family.
Who We Are
It was in 1958 that we first opened Holly Hill Convalescent Home located in Simsbury, CT. Since then, the Roy Family has remained committed to the highest quality of care required by older adults and seniors. Privately owned, our retirement living and senior care facilities are operated by dedicated staff members who have been with us for many years. Our team includes trained nurses, care professionals, housekeeping staff, activity directors and personnel, chefs, physical therapists, counselors, and more. You will find each one of our employees friendly, involved and dedicated to serving your loved ones entrusted in our care.
Over the years, friends and family members of past residents have sought us out like they would a family member. Some of our past and current employees have brought their own older relatives and parents to stay with us in our care communities. This trust and confidence is what we value the most and strive to maintain.
To provide exceptional care to our residents in a caring, comfortable and safe environment. Our family takes care of your family in a warm, loving manner. We want the families of our residents to enjoy family time and not have to worry or stress over the challenges of caring for their aging loved ones.
- We manage and operate our care facilities to the highest ethical and moral standards practiced by the entire staff team.
- Transparency, honesty and integrity are the hallmarks of our operations and we always welcome feedback from residents and their families.
- Each resident is made to feel welcome and completely comfortable. Click here to read the glowing testimonials we have received.
- Our staff takes the time to explain all rules and regulations as well as address any concerns you may have. Our belief is that if we focus on caring for our residents with love and attention to detail, administrative tasks not only become easier but they are also performed efficiently.
- In addition, we have invested in automation and technology systems that allow our staff to spend less time on documentation/administration and more time with our residents.
We Invite Your Beloved Elders to The Holiday That Goes On and On
We recognize that while some residents may need companionship to cope with their physical and/or mental challenges, others may need assistance with day-to-day functions or even nursing and rehabilitative care. Our locations in West Hartford, Connecticut, Manville, Rhode Island and Woonsocket, Rhode Island offer different types and levels of care. Whether your loved ones are having trouble performing everyday chores or have withdrawn from social activities due to physical limitations, we’ll take care of them to make sure they are comfortable, safe, loved and happy.
Contact us today to discuss your senior loved one’s care requirements and book a tour of our facilities.