Getting older is never an easy process. Neither is figuring out the best choice for retirement living. As people age they generally need more help in one form or another to live their daily lives. Wyndemere Woods is here to make your life easier, and offers both independent and assisted living. Imagine getting rid of many of your daily worries and receive the help that is necessary to live a safe and healthy life. Get rid of stressful mortgage payments, electricity, heating, and water bills. And then there are the strenuous home maintenance jobs, and housekeeping. Feel peace of mind knowing you are safe with 24 hour a day staffing and a registered nurse available upon request.
Wyndemere is a family owned and operated retirement community for both independent and assisted living that is nestled in a country like setting in Woonsocket R.I. It is our goal to provide a comfortable place to live, so much that it truly feels like a person’s own home, along with extra services that make everyday living much simpler and safer.
Come stop by for a visit. The coffee’s always hot.
- 24 hour a day staffing and security
- Independent and Assisted Living Available
- Well established community with a cozy, home-like atmosphere
- Wyndemere residents are well looked after and treated with care and respect
- Three delicious home cooked meals a day
- Family owned and run business
- Elegant dining room
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Conveniently located near Landmark Hospital and churches
- Daily social activities and events
- On-site beauty parlor/barber shop
- ALL utilities are included
- In-House Country Store
- Transportation to doctor appointments & nearby shopping plazas and banks
- Registered nurse on-staff
- Health Monitoring
We have just added a new blog feature!
Our activities director keep you updated with
the latest Wyndemere Woods happenings
Click on the link below to check out our blog:
Wyndemere Woods Blog
Now you can check us out on Facebook!
Share us with your friends.